All copyright rights rest with RF Gibson. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form or manner without the express permission of the copyright holder.
Copyright © 2009-2027 RFGibson Facets BZ t/a Rejuvinit Beauty
Facets (Private) Limited 16855 BZ, 2018
The use of the information on this website is for consultative purposes only and not meant to be used for diagnosis or to substitute the advice provided by a healthcare professional.
Facets (Private) Limited and its employees cannot be held responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, accidental or consequential damages that may arise from the use of products or information found on this website.
It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet their specific requirements.
Facets (Private) Limited and its employees do not accept responsibility for the misuse of any of their products.
The use of this website is entirely at your own risk.
Please note that prices are subject to material price increases and may change without prior notice.
IMPORTANT ORDER / SHIPPING INFORMATION:
No registration required. We store NO CLIENT DETAILS on this website.
PayPal is available on request.
Alternative payment method is Western Union Money Transfer in name of Company Owner.
RSA clients have the option to pay via local bank EFT. Contact us if you wish to use this payment option.
BELIZE clients have the option to pay into Atlantic Bank deposit and ship with Belize courier or postal services. Contact us if you wish to use this payment option.
International Shipping is currently standard Belize Mail of US$10,00 (no tracking number) 5-16 days to the UK and USA. Other areas may take longer. Please note that shipping includes packaging and Belize taxes.
Collect direct from the company representative near Belmopan, Belize by arrangement. Call or Whatsapp +501 638 2844 or email healingoilproducts at gmail dot com
Please check your SPAM FOLDER for emails. If you have not received a confirmation of your order, kindly contact us.
Products only ship upon confirmation of payment.
Product colour/aroma/texture may vary due to natural plant-based ingredients.
All raw materials are purchased from reputable, licensed suppliers that comply with GACP and /or are Eco Certified.
All Rejuvinit and Axhilirit Products contain traces of NUTS.
Please carefully read safety section before purchasing.
Shelf life and storage instructions:
Discard Rejuvinit products 18 months after opening.
Discard Axhilirit products 3 years after opening.
Store tightly closed in a dark, cool area. Do not refrigerate.
Please recycle the packaging or return to company.
Rejuvinit and Axhilirit Products contain traces of Nuts.
NOT SUITABLE for people with hyper-sensitive skin or sensitivity to any of the ingredients, including pine derivatives, Tea Tree Oil, essential oils and NUT containing products.
Not suitable for Organ Transplant Recipients.
Do not use any REJUVINIT© containing products during Pregnancy.
Read the information on the products with care. If in doubt, contact your healthcare professional.
If a sensitivity response is experienced or if no improvement is seen within 7 days, discontinue use of the products and consult with a healthcare professional.
Keep out of reach of children.
Interaction with pharmaceutical chemicals has not been established. Please consult with a Healthcare Practitioner if in doubt, or when using chronic medication.
Allow at least 7-10 days between the last treatment of cortisone or steroid products before starting products containing natural ingredients.
Results vary among users, depending on severity of the skin blemish. In general, drastic results are evident within the first four days. Thereafter, usually between one and three months for enhancement.
A very small percentage (approximately 2%) of clients does not respond to Healing Oil Products.
- Privacy Statement. Facets (Private) Limited, operates this web site. All references to “we”, “us”, “this web site” or “this site” shall be construed to mean Facets (Private) Limited. Facets (Private) Limited regards the privacy and security of user information as a critical component of the service that we offer to our users. The following information explains our information gathering and dissemination practices.
- Registration Data. We reserve the right to require you to register to receive certain benefits or services and to provide certain registration data including your name, surname, billing and shipping address, country, zip code, email address and contact telephone/mobile phone number (“Registration Data”).
- Use of Registration Data; Opt-Out And Discontinue For Emails. We reserve the right to use Registration Data to tailor our site to your particular needs. We also reserve the right to use Registration Data to send you emails, and or mobile correspondence specific to the site and required for the normal functioning of the site, plus additional emails/mobile contact, subject to your right to opt-out and discontinue such emails/mobile contact. We reserve the right to use demographic and profile information to tailor your experience at our site, showing you the content that we think you might be interested in as well as displaying the content according to your preferences.
- IP Addresses. IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as “traffic data” so that data (such as the web pages you request) can be sent to you. We will not use your IP address to attempt to identify your personal information.
- Referrers. A Referrer is the information passed along by a web browser that references the Web URL you linked from, and is automatically collected by our web server as “traffic data”. We reserve the right to use this information to identify broad demographic trends that may be used to provide information tailored to your interests. You will not be personally identified from this information.
- System Information. System information that we collect as part of “traffic data” includes time, the type of web browser being used, the operating system/platform, and CPU speed. This information is sent automatically by your web browser when you are connected to a web site. We reserve the right to use this information for purposes of identifying broad demographic trends and may be used to provide information appropriate for your computer system. You will not be personally identified from this information.
- Sharing of Information. We feel strongly that your personal data should only be seen by you, unless you choose to share it with others. We will never sell, rent, license or exchange personally identifiable data with a third party without your permission, except as otherwise provided. No personally identifiable data or information will be shared with advertisers or partners without your permission. Some of your information may be shared on an aggregate basis only, as a part of a larger set of statistics (for example, statistics that indicate the percentage of our members that are female), but that information will not be sufficient to permit the recipient to identify you. Notwithstanding the forgoing, we will only disclose personally identifiable data without your permission in the following limited circumstances: (i) if we are required to do so by law, or (ii) if we have the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to applicable laws or comply with legal process served on us, or to protect and defend this site’s rights or property or the rights or property of an account holder of this site.
- Other Web Sites, Links, And Advertisers. This web site contains links to other web sites. We reserve this right to have advertisers or other third parties on this site who may also have links on this web site and may link to this site. The privacy practices of advertisers or web sites linked to this site are not covered by this privacy statement, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. Additionally, if you make a purchase from a store or merchant listed on or linked to this site, any information that you give, such as your credit card number and contact information, is provided to those merchants. These merchants have separate privacy and data collection practices, and we have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. You should be careful to review any privacy policies posted on any of these sites before signing up with and using them.
- Security. Information collected by this site is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. Our employees are required by us to maintain and uphold your privacy and security and are aware of our privacy and security policies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
- Update/Edit. Registered users may update or edit their account and personal information previously entered by following these instructions: log in, click on the link “Modify Profile”; then view and modify your personal data per the instructions provided on the linked page. For security reasons, some user accounts may be required the set-up of a new password before log in. Old registrations may be terminated and users would be required to re-register.
- No Liability for Acts of Third Parties. Although Facets (Private) Limited will use reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information (NO credit card information is held on this site as these transactions are only facilitated through accredited third parties), transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. Facets (Private) Limited will have no liability for disclosure of information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. In addition, Facets (Private) Limited will release specific information about you to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. We will also release specific information in special cases, such as if there is an attempted breach of security or a physical threat to you or others. Please note that if you give out personal identification information online — that information can be collected and used by third parties. Although we strive to protect our users’ privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of information you post in these forums. You disclose such information at your own risk.
- Transfer of Your Information. As we continue to develop our business, we might acquire or buy other businesses or assets, or sell this business. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that all or substantially all of our business or assets are acquired, both personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable user and customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- A Note to Children and Parents: Facets (Private) Limited intend that this site be used by adults only. Children: Before sending any information about yourself over the Internet to us or anyone else, be sure to ask your parents for permission. Parents: Facets (Private) Limited recommend that parents take an active role in their children’s use of the Internet. We encourage you to talk to your children about safe and responsible use of their personal information while using the Internet. If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us at the e-mail address, phone or mailing address provided by this website if they would like this information deleted from our records. We will use reasonable efforts to delete the child’s information from our databases.
- Tracking Technologies: We use Google Adwords and Google Analytics tracking technologies to better understand how people coming from various keyword searches use our site. We feel this empowers us to give users a better experience and deliver what they want more effectively.
- Contact Us. If you have submitted personally identifiable information through this site, or if someone else has submitted your personally identifiable information, and you would like to review, request changes or have that information deleted from our databases, please contact Facets (Private) Limited via e-mail or send a letter to our Privacy Compliance Coordinator at the address indicated below. We will then use reasonable efforts to change or remove your personally identifiable information from our files, unless we are entitled or required to retain it pursuant to other agreements or by law. You may also contact us through either of the above methods to request or review the personally identifiable information that Facets (Private) Limited have collected about you. Facets (Private) Limited will use reasonable efforts to supply you with this information and correct any factual inaccuracies in this information. Our contact information is as follows:
Facets (Private) Limited